CrossFit Crescenta Valley established in 2012 and located in beautiful Montrose, is a private boutique CrossFit gym that offers individualized private training and group CrossFit classes for individuals of all walks of life. We are proud to say that we were the first CrossFit gym in Montrose CA. and with the opening of our BOX; we are able to serve individuals throughout Glendale, Burbank, Montrose, La Crescenta, La Canada, and Pasadena. We pride ourselves on having the best trainers in the industry that will coach you through all the movements and exercises, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, and help you reach your goals. Our private training sessions are ideal for individual that’s looking for customized training, and our fun group exercises are filled with other people of all levels who want to get the most out of their fitness regime and will push you to achieve your own personal records.
Our Core Values
CrossFit Crescenta Valley strives to deliver its members measurable results, regardless of fitness level or each client’s personal goals. Our central core values are community, integrity, and safety. Historically, from the time we first opened our doors in 2012, we built a community of people of various ethnicities, ages, fitness levels, and walks of life who all had one thing in common - a goal to be healthier, or better everyday. Our classes provide an environment of friendly competition, which yields intensity that cannot be matched by other ways. As stated by Glassman, “Ahead of efficacy is safety.” At CFCV, we take our athletes’ safety seriously and strive to ensure that we support you with achieving the results you are looking for in an efficient, yet safe manner.
Why CrossFit CV
- We are school of Elite Fitness.
- Knowledgable coaching staff. Our coaches practice what they preach.
- Small class sizes to provide our athletes the attention that's required to become excellent.
- Life-changing programs. It's CrossFit but tailored to your level of fitness.
- Convenient class schedule. Classes starting as early as 5:30am and as late as 6:30pm.
- Our groups are made up of varying degrees of fitness level, age and exercise history. All we ever ask from our members is that they work as hard as they can and support their teammates.
- CFCV IS for people who are willing to give an honest effort, want to be challenged, like to try new things, enjoy training with others and are serious about changing their lives.
- We are NOT a generic fitness “bootcamp”. You will be pushed beyond what you thought was possible. You’ll look forward to going to the gym and never look at working out the same way.